大学院自然科学研究科 産業創成工学専攻 計算機科学講座 / 工学部 情報系学科
- Norikazu Takahashi and Kosuke Kawashima, “A simple sufficient condition for convergence of projected consensus algorithm,” IEEE Control Systems Letters, vol.2, no.3, pp.537-542, July 2018.
- Masaaki Takeuchi and Norikazu Takahashi, “A distributed algorithm for solving Sandberg-Willson equations,” to be presented at 2018 International Symposium on Nonlinear Theory and Its Applications (NOLTA2018).
- Norikazu Takahashi, Jiro Katayama, Masato Seki and Jun'ichi Takeuchi, “A unified global convergence analysis of multiplicative update rules for nonnegative matrix factorization,” accepted for publication in Computational Optimization and Applications.
- Akihiro Koso and Norikazu Takahashi, “Derivation of multiplicative update rules for nonnegative matrix factorization with regularization terms,” Proceedings of 2017 International Symposium on Nonlinear Theory and Its Applications (NOLTA2017), pp.322-325, December 2017.
- Tomohisa Urakami and Norikazu Takahashi, “Analysis of a pseudo-decentralized discrete-time algorithm for estimating algebraic connectivity of multiagent networks,” Proceedings of 2017 International Symposium on Nonlinear Theory and Its Applications (NOLTA2017), pp.427-430, December 2017.
- Takumi Kimura and Norikazu Takahashi, “Gauss-Seidel HALS algorithm for nonnegative matrix factorization with sparseness and smoothness constraints,” IEICE Transactions on Fundamentals of Electronics, Communications and Computer Sciences, vol.E100-A, no.12, pp.2925-2935, December 2017.